Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Handmade tree Ornaments #1- Mini pom-poms.

I love this time of year!

Happy, craft filled days, hand making tree ornaments & gifts. This year I actually took photos of my process for many of the craft projects, wonder of all wonders! Mostly because my color theme & Christmas decor is so totally different from anything else I have done before.

I will be posting tutorials for how I made them over the next week or so, so make sure to stop by my blog for all the details.

#1 mini, yarn pom-poms!

This is our almost completed tree.....follow the journey!

Supplies:
  • Plastic picnic fork
  • Medium weight knitting yarn
  • Embroidery scissors 


  • Thread a loose piece of yarn through the middle of the fork.
  • Wind thread around the middle of the fork until at least an inch thick.
  • Using the loose piece of yarn in the middle, tie securely through the middle.
  • Slip the whole yarn bundle off the fork.
  • Slip the loops either side to release the pile of the pom-pom.
  • Tie a loop at the top for hanging.
Slip them onto your twig tree adding a gorgeous splash of color!
Remember to visit tomorrow for another tutorial.

So glad you stopped by!

Merry Christmas to you all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!