Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Paper Crafting Ideas!

I hope you are having a super week & enjoying some beautiful fall weather where ever you are?

With the richness of fall leaves & trees heavy with color, it goes without saying that it would be the perfect place to go to for crafty inspiration! 

Autumn branches3+FP

This is a fun project I worked on last year for Fancy pants Designs, but never posted it here on my blog. I just love this wall-art...especially all those cute letterpress/ printed leaves using the +Fiskars FUSE, letterpress & die cutting system, and thought you might find it inspiring for your fall decor. 

Autumn Wall-Art by +Kim Watson 


You will need the following supplies:
  •    Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Paper Pad
  •    Happy Go Lucky Ephemera Pack
  •    Leaf & Flower dies
  •    Die-cutting machine (I used the FUSE from my friends at Fiskars)
  •    Ink (if you are letter pressing your shapes)
  •    A dried Twig
  •    Brown & cream twine
  •    Fishing gut
  •    Glue 
  •    Tape

Whilst I was busy making leaves, I made a whole bunch extra, enabling me to create this fall page too :)

FALL by +Kim Watson 

 A mixture of Letterpress & die-cut and ephemera shapes layered together to create a fall leaf border for my enlarged photograph. Fal





So glad you stopped by! Have a super Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!