Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Channelling your scrappy heros!

You have scrappy heros right? I know I have plenty!

Today I wanted to show you how one can successfully lift/ channel someone without a direct copy. For this page I incorporated x2 lifts into one page, with fun results. I used inspiration both from layout, accents placement, color & photo layout ideas.

Many thanks to the very inspirational designers who's pages I used for this demonstration.

Wilna Furstenberg
Yuki Shimada 
 The Things You Do by Kim Watson
You can clearly see evidence of both pages in my final page above. 

Supplies used: +Fancy Pants Designs-Me-ology collection, +Echoparkpaper-Basics patterned papers, +Thermoweb adhesives, +TombowUSA adhesives, +Ranger Ink inks. 


 I used the idea of paint strips like Wilna did & added die cut numbers, with ombre paper underneath for interest. 

Using multiple dies I created a selection of custom made badges as accents on the page. 

All dies from +MFTstamps, check out their on-line store, where you can purchase any of the dies shown below. 

Die-namics LLD Accent It - World Traveler

Die-namics Pinking Edge Circle STAX

Die-namics Happy Hellos

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!